The new Lider wood sided 39450, is a twin-axle un-braked general purpose trailer with a 750Kg Maximum Gross Weight and a 251 x 133 x 40 bed.
The 39450 has a welded and hot galvanised chassis and a strong A-Frame drawbar. The floor of the trailer is made from slip resistant high density plywood with tough water proof resin. The trailer has a tipping body for ease of loading and unloading as well as a hinged and removable rear door. It comes part assembled.
numerous accessory’s options are available including side extensions, Ladder Door, load covers, Pole plate extensions 35 cm & Grid extensions
60 cm & Ramp tailgate kit, Ramp & Tailgate + drop stands, spare wheel carriers etc.
All Lider trailers come with a certificate of conformity to show they are built to stringent European standards.
- Unladen Weight – 250 kg
- Maximum Gross Weight 750 kg
- Estimated payload 500 kg
- Axle capacity – 2 x 750 kg
- Internal dimensions – 251 x 133 x 40 cm
- External dimensions – 372 x 184 cm
- Tyre size – 155/70R13
- Jockey wheel – Ø48
- Anti-skid floor
- Jockey wheel
- Folding Front and Rear tail gate
- Galvanised chassis
- 4 wood sides
- Tie rail
- Lashing points x 4 inside
- recessed lights
Optional extras include:
- Flat Cover
- High Cover with frame 80cm
- Extension sides
- Mesh sides 70 cm
- Set of perforated steel sides 35 cm
- Ladder Rack
- Spare wheel with support
- Ramp & Tailgate + drop stands